These are entry level performance, Stage 1 Powerstroke fuel injectors with 160cc/Stock Nozzles. These injectors have the capability of producing 350 RWHP with the proper tuning and supporting modifications. These are a great improvement over the stock injectors for 94-97 model years, where the stock fuel injectors were only maxing out at 98cc’s. Take your 1994-2003 Old Body Style 7.3L Power Stroke diesel to the next level of performance!
*** THESE ARE SINGLE SHOT INJECTORS, CUSTOM TUNING IS REQUIRED ON ALL 1999-2003 MODEL YEARS***
Each Unlimited Diesel Performance Powerstroke fuel injector:
- Includes NEW Tungsten coated Plunger & Barrel assemblies
- Inlcudes NEW Nozzles
- Has o-rings replaced, and new nozzle springs installed
- Solenoids are all inspected for proper resistance
- Cores thoroughly cleaned using a Pro Ultrasonics cleaning unit for a super clean injector body.
- Injector clearances reset to proprietary specs
- Is bench tested at a full range of RPMS and oil pressures
- Is backed by Unlimited Diesel's limited lifetime warranty
Common Issues that require Powerstroke fuel injector replacement:
- Plugged Nozzles
- Blowby from Nozzle Pintle
- Scored Plungers and Barrels
- Broken Plunger Spring
- Broken Nozzle Spring
- Blown Internal Orings
- Blown External Orings
- Scored Poppet Valves
- Worn Armature Clearances
- Armature contacting solenoid
- Loose adapter plate screws
- Loose armature screw
- Shorted/open solenoid
*Fuel injectors are sold in sets of 8. Call for single fuel injector pricing. We use ONLY New Alliant Power External Orings, beware of cheap orings. We have had multiple customers call us with competitor products using inferior orings that have failed.
Core charge will be refunded provided your existing Powerstroke injectors do not have any external damage and are rebuildable.
Under no circumstances will any injector cores be accepted that are shipped via United States Postal Service. There is a $50 per day late fee for cores returned after 21 days. Cores must be injectors that are in good physical condition, are rust free, and have not been burned or externally damaged. Cores that have been subjected to any alternative or "Bio" fuels will not be accepted as good cores. Any injector received that is disassembled or missing parts will not be accepted as a good core. There is a $50.00 charge per damaged solenoid. Cores should be returned in original packaging to avoid damage. To make special arrangements for core returns please contact us at (740) 569-1319 for approval.
Stage 1 Powerstroke Fuel Injectors
- Product Code: UDP-STG1-REMAN
- Availability: In Stock